Nintex Professional Services
We offer a full suite of services, training, and support resources to help your organization achieve greater business outcomes with the easy-to-use and powerful process intelligence and automation capabilities of the Nintex Process Platform.
Nintex provides a range of professional services to help you at every stage of your digital transformation journey with our industry-leading software for mapping, automating and optimizing your business processes.
With a proven track record of driving business outcomes, our Nintex Professional Services team of dedicated consultants are here to help you achieve results faster.Learn more
With expertise covering all Nintex technologies, we can help you define solutions to a specific challenge or area of inefficiency.Learn more
Extend your end-user support and management while reducing outages. Our product experts proactively assist with regular health and error monitoring, platform education, and process improvements.Learn more
Accelerate success with rapid application development
You have a vision for where you want to go with your investments in the Nintex Process Platform and we are committed to your success with Nintex. Our consulting team can take the reins on your entire project or offer expertise in specific functional areas.
Solution delivery and enhancements
- Tailored to your business needs and goals
- Agile-based development of solutions and enhancements
- Design and architecture guidance with discovery sessions to understand goals and requirements
- Formal architecture and design reviews recommended
- Discuss, define and agree on scope, duration, and cost
- Delivery includes development, user acceptance testing, defect triage and management, deployment and post-production support
- Upgrade solutions to newer versions/capabilities included within the Nintex Process Platform
- Move on-premises solutions to the cloud
- Re-platform solutions on legacy systems such as Lotus Notes, InfoPath, and MS Access
- Includes scoping and assessment
Center of Excellence (COE)
- Establish an efficient delivery ecosystem through training and mentoring
- Define and implement governance, operations and standards
- Onboard and enable citizen developers quickly and grow them over time
- Drive productivity and achieve ROI
- Instructor-led training customized to meet customer needs
- Mentoring new developers to build first application
Installations and upgrades
- Upgrade from legacy versions to the latest version of Nintex K2 Five
- Consultative upgrades from on-premise to Nintex K2 Cloud
This offering is for the hardware and platform only, this excludes upgrades of the solutions – however this can be done in parallel with a separate engagement
- We will assist with the pre-requisites
- We will be on a call with you throughout the process
- We will verify that the environment is configured correctly and is functioning
- We will advise the best way to promote existing solutions
- We will also be able to help with environment cutovers, production outage planning, etc.
Application development offering
- Pilot solutions before launching widely
- Fast-track ROI and internal adoption
- Owned by you while Nintex provides skills, experience and guidance
- Agile approach to development, user acceptance testing and deployment
- Continued growth through standard delivery cycles
Advisory development offering
- Perform code reviews and best practices consultations before launch
- Assist with integrations, troubleshooting, and deployment to different environments
- Grow internal adoption, skills and experience while we support you and your team
Technical advisory services*
- Architecture and solution planning and design
- Troubleshooting and debugging assistance
- Security audits
- Operations management guidance
- Application deployment guidance
- Answer “how to” questions
- Establish new integrations
- Environment assessments and health checks
- Build proof-of-concepts (POC)
- Assist with solution regression testing
Get on the path to success with Nintex software
Our global Nintex Professional Services team offers modern solutions to business challenges organizations often encounter. Each pack offers a quick, easy and cost-effective value proposition.
Extend your IT team with proactive application management
Extend your end-user support and reduce application outages with second-level support from our automation experts. Our Nintex Professional Services team proactively assists you with regular application health and error-monitoring, end-user education, and regular service improvements.
The core value add of the Nintex managed service offering lies with us guaranteeing the required resources will always be on hand to facilitate and address any issues or requests to effectively manage and run your critical business processes without the need to staff specific resources yourself—which saves time and money.
Extend your support team with ongoing, proactive assistance from our Nintex Professional Services experts to ensure the stability and up-time of your Nintex applications.
Extend your support team during the most crucial times – when issues arise and/or during deployment cycles.
Nintex site reliability
Extend your support team by leveraging the expertise of our automation experts to troubleshoot and resolve automation issues. This service will avoid platform outages and eliminates the need to staff support teams with high-end system engineers to handle Nintex technology. We maintain your defined support level agreements and keep management updated with regular reports.
Add-on services – application management
- 24x7 assistance on P1 critical incidents
- Application enhancement
- New application development
- Applications performance and load testing
- Additional application intake
Add-on services – site reliability
- Disaster recovery assistance
- Global support
- Customer-initiated data recovery (point in time)
- Data restoration impact investigation
- Installation and configuration of Nintex environments
- Migration of Nintex database/s to Azure
- Configuration of additional integration points
Please contact one of our skilled experts via ProServ@nintex.com to explore how Nintex software solutions can help your organization transform the way people work.
Do you have questions or want to know more about our platform, products, and pricing? Fill out the contact form and we will contact you soon!
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org